ITP MUD LITE XTR TIRE
ITP MUD LITE XTR TIRE – WILL TYPICALLY LEAVE THE WAREHOUSE WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
- The industry’s first Xtreme Terrain Radial Tire
- Results from some of the most extensive research and developments ever
- Combines the award winning technology of the Mud Lite and M89 M/S tires to produce the smoothest riding mud tire on the market today
- Super aggressive tread design features deep, angled, grooved lugs to achieve an exceptional level of traction
- Light in weight yet still 6-ply tough
- Two diameters provide you with the ability to tailor a tire choice to your specific riding requirements
- The 12 inch option is ideal for primarily muddy conditions, offering better flex and tire flotation.
- The revolutionary 14-inch is an excellent all-around trail/mud choice, with its lower profile sidewall resulting in less flex and a dramatic improvement in handling a rider confidence
- Radial construction means the Mud Lite XTR rides smoothly and finds more traction than bias – play tires because of a larger contact patch
- A radial tire’s footprint actually grows under load.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.