- The industry’s first Xtreme Terrain Radial Tire
- Results from some of the most extensive research and developments ever
- Combines the award winning technology of the Mud Lite and M89 M/S tires to produce the smoothest riding mud tire on the market today
- Super aggressive tread design features deep, angled, grooved lugs to achieve an exceptional level of traction
- Light in weight yet still 6-ply tough
- Two diameters provide you with the ability to tailor a tire choice to your specific riding requirements
- The 12 inch option is ideal for primarily muddy conditions, offering better flex and tire flotation.
- The revolutionary 14-inch is an excellent all-around trail/mud choice, with its lower profile sidewall resulting in less flex and a dramatic improvement in handling a rider confidence
- Radial construction means the Mud Lite XTR rides smoothly and finds more traction than bias – play tires because of a larger contact patch
- A radial tire’s footprint actually grows under load.
ITP MUD LITE XTR TIRE
ITP MUD LITE XTR TIRE – WILL TYPICALLY LEAVE THE WAREHOUSE WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- UTV Canada is not responsible if an order takes longer than expected once shipped. Shipments may take longer to arrive during peak season due to the influx of shipments made by the courier.
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, carriers are experiencing higher than normal shipment volumes and growing challenges. Please be patient as your shipment may take an extra few days to arrive.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.