HIGH LIFTER HIGH CLEARANCE REAR LOWER A-ARMS HONDA PIONEER 1000 – BLACK
Out of stock
HONDA PIONEER 1000 REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS BLACK
- PIONEER 1000
- PIONEER 1000-5
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- UTV Canada is not responsible if an order takes longer than expected once shipped. Shipments may take longer to arrive during peak season due to the influx of shipments made by the courier.
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, carriers are experiencing higher than normal shipment volumes and growing challenges. Please be patient as your shipment may take an extra few days to arrive.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
From the beginning, High Lifter has engineered and manufactured some of the toughest, most durable
products on the market. That’s why this product comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It’s our promise that
High Lifter will never let you down.
• The Lifetime Warranty covers products sold to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. The
term of the warranty is for the lifetime of the vehicle in question.
• Normal wear and tear items and finishes, such as, but not limited to: Heim joints, tie rod ends,
ball joints, bearings, seals, bushings, bushing sleeves, zinc plating, powder coating, or chipping and
discoloration of any finish is not covered.
• High Lifter will ship the replacement product after the returned product has been inspected by High
• The warranty shall not include claims for damages, installation time or labor charges, economic losses,
inconvenience, transportation, towing, down time, direct or indirect or consequential damages or
delay resulting from any defect.
• The warranty does not apply to products that have been improperly applied or improperly installed.
• The warranty does not apply to products installed on vehicles used for ATV/UTV Racing.
Making a warranty claim
1. All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales receipt or other acceptable proof of
purchase from the original owner.
2. All warranties must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)number.
(Contact High Lifter at 318-524-2270 or 800-699-0947 for an RMA number)
3. When shipping the damaged product:
a. Write the RMA number on the outside of the box.
b. Also include the RMA number, proof of purchase and any notes inside the box.
c. Please keep your tracking number and shipment information.
4. The customer is responsible for shipping the product to High Lifter–return shipping within the lower 48
states will be paid by High Lifter products. With all warranty claims, only standard shipping services
5. High Lifter will process your order within 24 business hours of receiving the returned item.
6. Ship to: High Lifter Products, 780 Professional Drive North, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105