SUPER ATV HIGH CLEARANCE 1.5″ FORWARD OFFSET A-ARMS HONDA PIONEER 1000/1000-5 – BLACK
Temporarily out of stock.
Honda Pioneer 1000/1000-5 High Clearance Forward 1.5″ Offset A Arms
- 2″ Additional Clearance
- 1.5″ Forward Offset
- 1.25″ Tube
- Maximum tire size : 28″
- Full Camber Adjustability
- Includes all new UHMW bushings and with steel sleeves pre-installed.
Why We Make It
Get the most out of your Pioneer 1000 with SuperATV’s maximum clearance a-arms. Get an additional 2″ of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and featuring 1.25″ tubing, our unique dual bend design rear control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods!
Industry Leading Adjustability
Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
If you want to run offset A Arms with 3″ lift kit you must have Rhino Brand Axles. Stock axles will bind.
Super ATV Part # AA-H-PIO1K-1.5-HC-02
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV provides the finest A Arms in the market and offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY to go with it. If for any reason an arm bends, breaks, or fails we will replace it free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for an innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Ball joints and tie rod ends are considered wear and tear items and do not carry a lifetime warranty.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim? Before sending anything to SuperATV, please click below to fill out the appropriate form:
Complete the form, ensuring each field is properly filled out. Follow instructions on each page for the warranty or return process.
Customer is responsible for shipping item back to SuperATV and is responsible for tracking information. Please keep until a SuperATV team member has contacted you.
Custom/special orders, including A Arms with Pre-Installed Ball Joints, are returnable and will be assessed a base restocking fee of 20%.