HMF PERFORMANCE SERIES SLIP ON EXHAUST ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT SPORT – EURO BLACK CAP
This HMF Slip-On system Performance exhaust for the Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport delivers more horse-power, has better sound and is one hot looking unit, and it can be totally customized too!
HMF Part Number: HMF-01232360
This HMF Slip-On system Performance exhaust for the Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport delivers more horse-power, has better sound and is one hot looking unit, and it can be totally customized too! Depending on the exhaust series, the slip-on system adds an aggressive, deep exhaust tone while weighing substantially less than the stock exhaust – the stock system weighs a total of 17lbs while the HMF Performance is at 7lbs . The Performance exhausts are 6-9 decibels above the stock muffler. Each exhaust can use the HMF Quiet Core insert for a 1-2B drop in sound.
HMF allows for total customization on exhausts – from cans to end caps, from turn downs to colors. Choose from the many color options we have in-stock or customize your own – please allow a minimum of three weeks lead time for customization.
UTV Canada. Your Best Ride. Experience It!
- WILDCAT SPORT
- WILDCAT SPORT LTD
- WILDCAT SPORT XT
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
The HMF 2-year limited warranty applies to manufacturing defects only. Any exhaust that is damaged by misuse, incorrect installation, modification, incorrect air/fuel mixture, impact or crash damage will not be covered by the warranty. Any exhaust that is not covered by the warranty can be repaired by HMF at the customers expense.
Shipping damage must be reported to HMF within 1 week of receipt. Shipping damage is not the responsibility of HMF. HMF will assist you in filing a claim with the shipper so you may be reimbursed for the damage.
HMF will not be responsible for any damage caused to the exhaust or any other component due to incorrect air/fuel mixture. It is the end customers responsibility to ensure that their machine is properly tuned.
All exhaust must be free of all mud & debris or a $30 cleaning fee will be charged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges to HMF.