HMF PERFORMANCE SERIES DUAL SLIP ON EXHAUST CAN-AM RENEGADE 1000 – EURO BLACKOUT CAP
The Can-Am® Renegade 1000 Performance Series Dual Slip-On Exhaust System offers more horsepower and torque, adding an aggressive exhaust tone.
HMF Part Number: HMF-01438563
The Performance Series from HMF has been the staple of the brand since it’s origin. Whether on dirt or pavement, this exhaust system has the capability of generating an even increase in horse power and torque while distributing an aggressive deep sound.
The Can-Am® Renegade 1000 Performance Series Dual Slip-On Exhaust System offers more horsepower and torque, adding an aggressive exhaust tone. At idle, the Performance Series is quite a bit louder than stock. This product can be fully customized – from cans to end caps, and turndowns to colors. Please call for customization – three weeks lead time on custom orders.
Fuel Tuning is absolutely required when installing an HMF Exhaust on this machine. Failure to tune the engine can cause excessive damage to the exhaust system and engine, while voiding the warranty on your exhaust and possibly on your machine. (check with local dealer).
Fits: 2012-2019 Can-Am Renegade 1000R, X XC, XMR.
UTV Canada. Your Best Ride. Experience It!
- RENEGADE GEN 2
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
The HMF 2-year limited warranty applies to manufacturing defects only. Any exhaust that is damaged by misuse, incorrect installation, modification, incorrect air/fuel mixture, impact or crash damage will not be covered by the warranty. Any exhaust that is not covered by the warranty can be repaired by HMF at the customers expense.
Shipping damage must be reported to HMF within 1 week of receipt. Shipping damage is not the responsibility of HMF. HMF will assist you in filing a claim with the shipper so you may be reimbursed for the damage.
HMF will not be responsible for any damage caused to the exhaust or any other component due to incorrect air/fuel mixture. It is the end customers responsibility to ensure that their machine is properly tuned.
All exhaust must be free of all mud & debris or a $30 cleaning fee will be charged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges to HMF.