HIGH LIFTER 2″ LIFT KIT FOR POLARIS RS1 2018-19
The RZR RS1 is a driver-focused experience like no other. High Lifter’s 2″ Lift Kit offers a more exhilarating ride through any terrain.
Relocate your shock mounts to increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 21 years perfecting the ultimate SXS lift kit which has improved durability and reliability while riding.
No other lift kit on the market can match the robust and rugged design of the Signature Series Lift Kit!
2″ Signature Series Lift Kit Features:
· All hardware needed for successful bolt-on installation
· High Lifter logo precision laser cut into each kit
· User-friendly step by step photo instructions
Largest Tire: 35″
Notes: If you are running factory wheels this kit will require 1″ spacers on the front or the tires will rub the shock springs.
You will need to do minor trimming of plastic inside of the rear fender/panel cover. It is not seen from the exterior of the unit. Plastic trimming is required to gain clearance for the rear shocks when lift is installed.
2018 Polaris RZR RS1
2019 Polaris RZR RS1
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.