HIGH LIFTER 1-3″ LIFT KIT HONDA PIONEER 700
Bigger. Badder. And now even more BOLDER. Take your ATV to the edge with High Lifter’s Signature Series 1-3″ Adjustable Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 15 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. The product? The Signature Series Adjustable Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products. The High Lifter Signature Series Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and powder coated for durability and reliability in any environment.
Note: For 2017 models you will need to clearance the headlight housing and headlight brackets. Grinding and trimming required.
High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
From the beginning, High Lifter has engineered and manufactured some of the toughest, most durable
products on the market. That’s why this product comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It’s our promise that
High Lifter will never let you down.
• The Lifetime Warranty covers products sold to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. The
term of the warranty is for the lifetime of the vehicle in question.
• Normal wear and tear items and finishes, such as, but not limited to: Heim joints, tie rod ends,
ball joints, bearings, seals, bushings, bushing sleeves, zinc plating, powder coating, or chipping and
discoloration of any finish is not covered.
• High Lifter will ship the replacement product after the returned product has been inspected by High
• The warranty shall not include claims for damages, installation time or labor charges, economic losses,
inconvenience, transportation, towing, down time, direct or indirect or consequential damages or
delay resulting from any defect.
• The warranty does not apply to products that have been improperly applied or improperly installed.
• The warranty does not apply to products installed on vehicles used for ATV/UTV Racing.
Making a warranty claim
1. All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales receipt or other acceptable proof of
purchase from the original owner.
2. All warranties must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)number.
(Contact High Lifter at 318-524-2270 or 800-699-0947 for an RMA number)
3. When shipping the damaged product:
a. Write the RMA number on the outside of the box.
b. Also include the RMA number, proof of purchase and any notes inside the box.
c. Please keep your tracking number and shipment information.
4. The customer is responsible for shipping the product to High Lifter–return shipping within the lower 48
states will be paid by High Lifter products. With all warranty claims, only standard shipping services
5. High Lifter will process your order within 24 business hours of receiving the returned item.
6. Ship to: High Lifter Products, 780 Professional Drive North, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105