GATES G-FORCE ATV BELT – CARBON CORD POLARIS SPORTSMAN/SCRAMBLER
Gates continues to lead the way in CVT belt innovation, technology and development for today’s recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. In addition to the G-Force line, Gates now offers the all-new G-Force C12 CVT belt. The G-Force C12 belt is engineered for drop-in performance and features exceptional strength, flexibility, and durability.
- STRENGTH—The first CVT belt utilizing a carbon tensile cord, combining minimal stretch with extraordinary strength
- FLEXIBILITY—High-performance neoprene with a trapezoidal top-notch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility
- DURABILITY—Carbon tensile cords are bonded with specially formulated adhesion gum to aramid fiber loaded rubber resulting in increased side-load resistance which prevents belt distortion and edge cord pullout
- PERFORMANCE—Carbon tensile cords provide optimal power transmission resulting in faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
GB-23C3836 FITS THE FOLLOWING POLARIS ATV MODELS:
- Polaris Sportsman X2 550: 2010 – 2012
- Polaris Sportsman XP 850 EPS: 2010 – 2012
- Polaris Sportsman Touring 850 EPS: 2010 – 2013
- Polaris Sportsman XP 850: 2010 – 2013
- Polaris Sportsman X2 850 LE: 2011
- Polaris Sportsman MV 850: 2012 – 2014
- Polaris Scrambler XP 850 HO: 2013
- Polaris Sportsman High Lifter 850: 2017
- Polaris Sportsman XP High Lifter 1000: 2017
UTV Canada. Your best ride. Experience it!
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.