High Performance Coolant provides cooling protection through constant liquid coolant contact with engine metals. Eliminates water-causing corrosion, electrolysis and cavitation. One successful installation provides cooling protection for the life-time of the engine, reducing maintenance time and expense.
- No Silicates
- No Phosphates
- Requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA)
- Universal Formula: All gasoline, light duty diesel, LP, and CNG engines
- Boils: 375F @0psi
- AntiFreeze: Protects below -40°C
- Viscosity 2.0 Pa·s @ -40°C (-40°F)
- Comes in 1 Gallon & 1/2 Gallon Jugs
The High Performance provides superior cooling protection for all gasoline and light duty diesel engines, including marine and light aircraft.. Evan High Performance Coolant provides year-around protection and the best heat transfer characteristics.