EMP Part Number: 13582
Now you can mount a winch up high out of the mud and water and protect the front of your Can-Am Maverick Trail. You must use a regular spool winch with a 4.875” wide x 3” deep bolt pattern. This part is laser cut and CNC formed from American Steel which ensures a perfect fit. It’s powder coated with a texture black finish to match your stock buggy’s coating.
If you do not want to add a winch on top you can still mount a winch below the brush guard in the stock location.
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed to insure a perfect fit
- Mounts to the stock front tubes
- Allows you to mount a winch up high out of the water and mud
- Made from 11 Ga. American Steel
- Accepts standard CENTER spool winches with a 4.875” Wide x 3” Deep Bolt Pattern. Will not accept wide spool winches.
- Powder Coated Texture Black
- Installs in less than an hour!
Please note: EMP reserves the right to make modifications/improvements to their products at any time. Vehicles may have changes throughout the year. Therefore, pictures are a representation of the product you will be getting but may vary due to product revisions.
UTV Canada. Your best ride. Experience it!