DYNOJET POWERVISION CAN AM MAVERICK X3
Temporarily out of stock.
Get the feel of a whole new machine with the DynoJet® Power Vision CX. This performance tuner and data logging device offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
HMF Part Number: HMF-616602360058
Get the feel of a whole new machine with the DynoJet® Power Vision CX for the Can-Am Maverick X3. This performance tuner and data logging device offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features. The DynoJet® Power Vision CX is loaded with a file that’s custom made for your HMF™ exhaust system with your machine. Simply install this on your machine to flash your ECU with settings that are designed for optimum performance.
The Power Vision CX product Suite includes a handheld flash device, vehicle interface cable, and Power Core (Windows PC Software).
- Loaded with custom HMF™ flash tune.
- Plug-and-Play from HMF™
- Allows you flash back to stock at anytime.
- Diagnostic Tool
- Fueling revised for maximum performance with HMF exhaust.
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel.
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears.
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears.
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated.
- Lower fan turn-on temps.
- Left foot brake mode enabled.
- Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable.
- Get the feeling of a whole new machine.
- More linear throttle control.
Model Specific Modifications
Can-Am Maverick X3
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- No PC Required to Flash a Tune
- Lower fan turn-on temps
- Raises boost pressure
Disclaimer: Changing the operating parameters in the ECU may or may not void your vehicle warranty. For more information on this contact your local dealership. HMF flashed ECUs are for closed course competition use only and may not be legal to use on certain property. Check your local and federal laws. HMF will not be held responsible for consequences incurred while using your vehicle with this ECU. ECUs are sensitive electronic devices. Avoid high static electrical charges when handling your ECU. HMF will not be held responsible for an ECU that arrives at HMF with physical or electrical damage even if it “worked when you removed it”.
By purchasing the ECU from HMF, you understand the above information.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.