DALTON CLUTCH KIT CAN-AM COMMANDER 2013-2016
Temporarily out of stock.
DALTON CLUTCH KIT – COMMANDER 2013-2016
Stock or oversized tires, adjustable kit.
The 2013 Commander 1000 uses a different secondary clutch than earlier models and thus requires different calibration. The same adjustability for terrain and conditions with a few differences. For the 2013 model, the stock secondary spring is best for most applications up to 28″ tires. This kit contains adjustable mass lever arms, and the included instruction manual shows how to set up for most situations. Also within the instructions, there is a “clutching overview” which helps explain components, adjustments, the use of optional springs, and general tuning info for the model.
For 29.5″ and larger tires add optional secondary spring DAL-DPSS-B/V
- COMMANDER 1000
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.