SUPER ATV RACKBOSS HEAVY-DUTY RACK AND PINION CAN-AM COMMANDER 2015+
Super ATV Part # HDRP-7-14-15-16-002
Tackle the trails with confidence! Let SuperATV’s RackBoss rack and pinion system steer you in the right direction. Designed to withstand extreme abuse from massive tires, monster whoops, and the toughest of terrains. Riding can wreak havoc on your steering system. Forget dealing with sloppy steering and upgrade to the industry’s leading steering assembly – RackBoss.
SuperATV spared no details with RackBoss and worked tie rod end to tie rod end to engineer not only the strongest, but the longest-lasting rack and pinion on the market. You want bullet proof? Try a housing that has 40% more material giving you added strength where it’s needed most – no more cracked housings! You want longevity? Utilizing a 15% bigger rack gear and a wear-resistant Teflon bushing, RackBoss showed no sign or wear or fatigue after 50,000 strokes compared to competition showing obvious wear at 30,000 strokes.
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we’ve increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability and reliability.
- Rider tested and approved
- 65% larger housing
- 15% larger rack gear
- 5mm thick carbon steel mounting plates
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Internal Teflon bushing for unmatched longevity
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Easy bolt-on design
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.