HAND CONTROLS CAN-AM MAVERICK/COMMANDER 2014
Temporarily out of stock.
COMMANDER HAND CONTROLS MAV/COMM 2014+
-Easiest gas operation in the industry thus reducing forearm fatigue
-Comfortable arm position
-Easy access of signals and other auxilary functions
-Smooth transition from gas to brake and back again
Sure Grip hand control users now have the option of adding the Push/Rock style of driving to their favorite recreation vehicles. Sure Grip has developed easy installation applications for many of the nations top selling UTVs.
Unlike other hand controls, Sure Grip’s handle is in the vertical position; the driver eases the handle back to accelerate and pushes forward to brake. This unique rocking motion allows full-range braking and acceleration with minimal hand travel while keeping the hand in a natural position. With two hands on the wheel, drivers have the control needed when headed off the beaten path.
Sure Grip hand control designs prevents contact with legs or knees at higher speeds. The upright handle also allows the installation of controls in smaller vehicles or tight spaces other controls would not fit. Controls do not impede pedal use.
AutoLock is an accelerator lock out device that comes standard on all of Sure Grip’s hand controls, and is an added safety feature for the driver or those that share the vehicle. With the push of a button or knob, the accelerator function of the hand control can be disabled and help prevent accidents through misuse of the control by mechanics, valets or any other unqualified user. AutoLock is available in both electronic and manual formats.
Fits: Can-Am Commander
Also Available for:
Arctic Cat Prowler – SG-R103
Arctic Cat Wildcat – SG-R111
Kawasaki Mule – SG-R100
Kawasaki Teryx – SG-R102
Polaris Ranger – SG-R106
Polaris RZR – SG-R104
Yamaha Viking – SG-R120
Yamaha Rhino – SG-R120
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.