HIGH LIFTER 2″ LIFT KIT CAN-AM COMMANDER 800/1000
Temporarily out of stock.
2″ LIFT KIT COMMANDER
The High Lifter 2” Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift, making room for larger tires, and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and zinc plated for durability and reliability in any environment.
2” Lift Kit Features:
-All hardware needed for successful installation
-Bolt-on application; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install
-Front and rear lift
Can-Am Commander 800R – Up to 28″
Can-Am Commander 800R XT – Up to 28″
Can-Am Commander 1000 – Up to 28″
Our stated tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacturer and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
Can-Am Commander 800R 2011-2015
Can-Am Commander 800R XT 2011-2015
Can-Am Commander 800R DPS 2014-2015
Can-Am Commander 1000 2011-2015
Can-Am Commander 1000 XT 2011-2015
Can-Am Commander 1000 DPS 2014-2015
Note: Does not fit Can-Am Commander 1000 X model with Fox Shocks.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.