Can Am Heavy Duty Tie Rod End Replacement Kit
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. The strength and integrity of a tie rod end is nothing to skimp on. SuperATV specifically designed and engineered the Can Am heavy duty tie rod end to perform better, last longer, and work harder than your OEM tie rod end. To ensure an exceptional product, each tie rod end utilizes a mono-ball bearing style end that is pressed into the housing and then secured with a circlip.
Each SuperATV tie rod end has increased size, improved functionality, and comes with an exceptional blend of materials and heat treatment. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end works with SuperATV tie rod bars.
Replacement kit will not work with stock tie rods.
- Can-Am Commander 800/1000 : 2011-2015
- Can-Am Maverick : 2013-2020
- Will not fit XXC models
- Compatible with SuperATV TRRA and Rack & Pinion kits ONLY
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- Works with SuperATV tie rod bars: stock width, long travel, Z-Bend
- M14x1.5 threads
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods