SUPER ATV HEAVY-DUTY TIE ROD END REPLACEMENT KIT CAN-AM
Super ATV Part # TRE-RP-002
Can Am Heavy Duty Tie Rod End Replacement Kit
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. The strength and integrity of a tie rod end is nothing to skimp on. SuperATV specifically designed and engineered the Can Am heavy duty tie rod end to perform better, last longer, and work harder than your OEM tie rod end. To ensure an exceptional product, each tie rod end utilizes a mono-ball bearing style end that is pressed into the housing and then secured with a circlip.
Each SuperATV tie rod end has increased size, improved functionality, and comes with an exceptional blend of materials and heat treatment. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end works with SuperATV tie rod bars.
Replacement kit will not work with stock tie rods.
- Can-Am Commander 800/1000 : 2011-2015
- Can-Am Maverick : 2013-2019
Will not fit XXC models
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- Works with SuperATV tie rod bars: stock width, long travel, Z-Bend
- M14x1.5 threads
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.