AUTOMATIC TIRE INFLATION KIT WITH 4 CO2 CANISTERS
Each of these four threaded steel canisters contains 16 grams of 100% pure high-velocity CO2 gas. In just a few seconds 8-9 lbs. of inflation is discharged into your tire. The reusable valve adapter has solid brass fittings. ATV’s and rider mowers will generally use just one canister to fully inflate the tire. On a full dress touring motorcycle tire, it will generally take all four canisters to reach 24 – 32 lbs. of pressure depending on the size of the tire. This kit is for use on motorcycles, ATVs, Golf Cars, Lawnmowers, and small utility tires.
- Four Steel Canisters containing 16 grams each of 100% pure high-velocity CO2 gas
- Tire Valve Adapter with brass fittings
- Full Instructions
- Compact Vinyl Zippered Pouch (5″ x 3.5″ x 1″)
- Weighs: 10 oz.
CAUTION! When the welded seal on the canister is punctured, the canister’s temperature immediately drops to -64 degrees F. Each canister is covered with a protective foam tape. Caution should still be taken not to let your skin come in contact with the metal. To AVOID FROST BURNS, always wear gloves.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.