50 CALIBER HEAVY DUTY RADIUS ROD SET CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 64″ OR 72″ – BLACK
50 Caliber’s heavy duty rods are machined in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch steel heim joints. The rods are 1.25″ diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets.
50 Caliber has done extensive testing on these rods, racing BITD, WORCS and the Mint 400, and have not had a single failure. Stiffer, stronger and lighter than stock. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops and all other abusive driving styles that you can dish out. If you want a bulletproof setup in the rear of your X3, you need these rods!
- (6) Solid 6061 Billet Aluminum Upper and Lower Radius Rods
- (12) 5/8″ Chromoly Heim Joints & jam nuts
- (24) High Misalignment Spacers
- CNC Engraved Logo
- Available in raw finish or powdercoat
- 2 Year Warranty (normal wear and tear to heims is not covered under warranty)
- Simple install with no modifications needed
- Made with pride in the USA!
Please note: Make sure you verify which model and width you have before ordering!
Note: There are 2 different widths, and they are not interchangeable! If you do not know which model you have, you can measure the track width. It should be either 64″ or 72″ on stock wheel backspacing.
Why do I need these rods?
50 Caliber Racing’s Heavy Duty Radius Rods were designed to address the weakest link in the X3 rear suspension design. The stock rods are weak and will fail for many of you Can-Am customers out there. They just don’t hold up to aggressive driving. When they fail they usually destroy your shock, bend the trailing arm, bend frame tabs, and wallow out the holes on your frame.
UTV Canada. Your best ride. Experience it!
- MAVERICK X3
- MAVERICK X3 900 HO
- MAVERICK X3 MAX
- MAVERICK X3 XDS - 64"
- MAVERICK X3 XRS - 72"
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.