This 2”, 5 point seat belt has sewn in pads for comfort, all black hardware for cool styling and quick adjusters on the shoulders. The new quick adjusters fix a problem that has been an issue with off road seat belts for years. Once a belt gets some dirt and water in the webbing they become very difficult to adjust, these new adjusters will always provide a quick easy to use seat belt. The seat belt also has a removable sternum strap, and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar.
- 5 point, 2 inch safety harness
- All Black Hardware
- Easy Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
Proper installation and consistent use of this 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag.
- This 5 point harness restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.