Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your SXS to the edge with High Lifter’s Signature Series 2.5″ Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate SXS lift kit.
The product? The Signature Series Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.The High Lifter Signature Series Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension.
2.5″ Signature Series Lift Kit Features:
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- High Lifter logo precision laser cut into each kit
- User-friendly instructions
- Bolt-on application
- Front and rear lift
Honda Pioneer LE models (regardless of the wheel you are running) require 1″ wheel spacers.
If you are running factory wheels you need 1″ wheel spacers. (Any Pioneer model)
2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5
2016 Honda Pioneer 1000
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000 EPS
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000 LE
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-5
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 LE
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000 EPS
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000 LE
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 LE
2019 Honda Pioneer 1000
2019 Honda Pioneer 1000 EPS
2019 Honda Pioneer 1000 LE
2019 Honda Pioneer 1000-5
2019 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe
2019 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 LE
High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
From the beginning, High Lifter has engineered and manufactured some of the toughest, most durable
products on the market. That’s why this product comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It’s our promise that
High Lifter will never let you down.
• The Lifetime Warranty covers products sold to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. The
term of the warranty is for the lifetime of the vehicle in question.
• Normal wear and tear items and finishes, such as, but not limited to: Heim joints, tie rod ends,
ball joints, bearings, seals, bushings, bushing sleeves, zinc plating, powder coating, or chipping and
discoloration of any finish is not covered.
• High Lifter will ship the replacement product after the returned product has been inspected by High
• The warranty shall not include claims for damages, installation time or labor charges, economic losses,
inconvenience, transportation, towing, down time, direct or indirect or consequential damages or
delay resulting from any defect.
• The warranty does not apply to products that have been improperly applied or improperly installed.
• The warranty does not apply to products installed on vehicles used for ATV/UTV Racing.
Making a warranty claim
1. All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales receipt or other acceptable proof of
purchase from the original owner.
2. All warranties must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)number.
(Contact High Lifter at 318-524-2270 or 800-699-0947 for an RMA number)
3. When shipping the damaged product:
a. Write the RMA number on the outside of the box.
b. Also include the RMA number, proof of purchase and any notes inside the box.
c. Please keep your tracking number and shipment information.
4. The customer is responsible for shipping the product to High Lifter–return shipping within the lower 48
states will be paid by High Lifter products. With all warranty claims, only standard shipping services
5. High Lifter will process your order within 24 business hours of receiving the returned item.
6. Ship to: High Lifter Products, 780 Professional Drive North, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105