If picking up the phone is too old school for you, or maybe it’s after hours and you’re surfing the web in your undies – regardless – hopefully these FAQs will give you the answers you’re looking for.
I know it will feel like we have sent your shipment out via the Pony Express because you are like a kid at Christmas waiting to open your presents, but you can be assured that we ship all of our orders via our trusted vendor, Loomis Express.
That depends on whether you live in Toronto or Timbuktu. Who are we kidding – they are both about the same distance from Alberta! See the chart below for estimated shipping time according to region as provided by Loomis.
|Region||Estimated Shipping Time in Business Days|
|AB & SK||1 Day|
|BC & MB||2 Days|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days|
|ON & QB||3 Days|
|Northern QB||5 Days|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days|
Not as much as you think! We offer a daily freight rate for all standard sized products. Which means whatever standard sized products you purchase that day – whether it’s 1 item or 100 items, you pay a flat rate. So keep adding to the cart, my friend!
|Region||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products*|
|AB & SK||13.95|
|BC & MB||13.95|
|ON & QB||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||19.95|
*Does not apply to oversized items.
You pretty much need a degree in calculus to figure out the formula so we’ve put our grey matter to work on your behalf. It will be clearly noted on the product description when a product is considered oversized. Our super-star shipping staff will then obtain a freight quote and get ahold of you to let you know of the cost. At that time you will have the option of opting out of the order or giving us a “Don’t be silly, Just Send it!”
Absolutely! You will receive an email from Loomis verifying the shipment of your UTV Parts and the corresponding tracking number. Enter that number into the Loomis website and you will be able to stalk your parts every step of the way.
Well first off, that really sucks – especially if you have a ride planned this weekend. Please contact us and we will assist you in getting this looked after to your satisfaction ASAP.
UTV Canada prides itself on being able to provide our customers with unique, high quality products. Due to the uniqueness of some items we will not stock them, but they can be Special Order Only. Some examples include of Special Order items include, but are not limited tom Custom Seats, Portal Gear Lifts, and Hard Cab Enclosures. Special Order items require payment in full at time of order and are a final sale.
UTV Canada will accept returns under the following conditions:
- The return has been authorized by a UTV Canada team member and is accompanied by an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form
- The product is in new, re-saleable condition with all original hardware and packaging intact and has not been installed or been attempted to install
- If the product is returned and received within 0-15 days of purchase to UTV Canada, a full refund, minus the cost of shipping, will be issued via the same method of payment as the purchase
- If the product is returned and received within 15-30 days of purchase to UTV Canada, you may do an exchange or keep a credit on file. The credit or exchange amount will be less the cost of shipping.
- There are no returns or exchanges after the 30 day period expires
- The cost of return shipping to UTV Canada is at the expense of the purchaser
- There will be no returns on Special Order items, snorkel kits, clearance products and electronic parts. These items are always final sale.