RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION FORM
Dealer Return Policy
UTV Canada will accept returns from our Authorized Dealers under the following conditions:
- The return has been authorized by a UTV Canada team member and is accompanied by
a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form for Dealers.
- The product is in a new, re-saleable condition with all original hardware and packaging
intact and has not been installed or been attempted to install.
- If the product packaging is in non-resellable condition and has been torn apart, writting on the box, and improper taping, customers will be subject to restocking fees.
- If an item is returned to UTV Canada without an RMA Form or is in a non-sellable condition, it will be sent back to the Dealer at the Dealer’s expense.
- Once an RMA form has been received and approved by UTV Canada, the Dealer will be sent an E-Return from the UTV Canada Shipping Dept.
- Freight will be charged back to the dealer unless specified as such on the authorized RMA form.
Dealer Return Conditions
- There will be no returns on special order items, snorkel kits, clearance products, and electronic parts. These items are always final sale.
- Items returned within 0-15 days, maybe returned with no restocking fee.
- Items returned within 15-30 days may be returned with a 20% restocking fee.
- Items returned over 30-60 days may only be returned at our discretion and comes with a
minimum 30% restocking fee.
- No Dealer returns will be accepted after 60 days.
All returns must be authorized
- You will then be contacted by one of our reps with instructions on completing the
- All Returns must be accompanied by this completed RMA Form and be authorized by a UTV Canada rep or merchandise will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- All Returns will be sent an E-Return from the UTV Canada Shipping Dept. Freight will be charged back to the customer unless specified as such on the authorized RMA form.
- The product must be received by UTV Canada within 14 days of the RMA being issued