Motorsports Sales Associate
We are looking for an experienced Salesperson to join the UTV Canada Team. We are Canada’s premier supplier of top-quality accessories with an 10+ year history of offering great products and service to our dealer network and customer base of enthusiasts. The successful candidate will be based out of Leduc, AB. Although this is an inside sales position, some travel will be required during the off season.
UTV Canada is a down to earth, family oriented organization where everyone works hard as a team to achieve success. If you want to work with a company that is driving change, has a great strategic plan and exciting opportunities within this fun industry – then keep reading.
In addition to gaining new dealers, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing an established account base of dealers, as well as providing sales and customer service to our growing market of enthusiasts. We’re looking for a professional with vast experience in the motorsports industry who has high personal standards in customer service and knows how to develop strong buying relationships with variety of decision makers.
Here’s the qualities we’re looking for in a Salesperson:
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, positive, hard-working, motivated, self-starter, great listener, life-long learner, customer-focused, persistent (yet not pushy) and open-minded people person.
- You must be excited to prospect and develop new business while growing your customer base.
- Driven by success but not at the expense of your integrity
- Must naturally love the lifestyle of off-roading in order to relate with our customers.
- Excellent computer skills and is social media savvy
- An exemplary moral compass where honesty and integrity trump profit
- Proficient communication skills – both oral and written
- Able to perform business math
- Exudes confidence but is not arrogant
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract
- One to three years experience in B2B (Business to business) or B2C (Business to Consumer) Sales, preferred.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Long-term career focus to grow in tandem with our company.
Here’s what we’re prepared to offer the right Salesperson:
- Attractive base salary with commission and bonus incentives
- Product training from our in-house industry experts
- A positive, family-like environment that makes you want to come to work
- A career with a company that is innovative and has ample opportunity for growth in an amazingly fun industry
- Group benefits with health, dental, life and disability coverage
- Use of company demo units for personal riding
- Extended time off at Christmas
If this opportunity describes and appeals to you, please contact us at (780) 986-8001 or submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. We’d love hear from you.
Tara Persson, HR Director
UTV Canada is a family-run company that was built out of passion and commitment to the off-road lifestyle. From humble beginnings out of the family’s garage near Leduc, Alberta, UTV Canada has grown into one of Canada’s most reputable distributors of aftermarket Side by Side parts and accessories. Serving Canadian riders and motorsports dealerships from Vancouver to St. John’s for over 10 years, we sell everything from safe and practical to freakin’ awesome!
Please note that this position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
If this career opportunity does not fit your skill set but you think you’d make a great addition to our team, stop in and say “hi”.
We’re always accepting resumes from talented people.